Service Recipient Responsibilities
In order to ensure the best possible service to you, the client, John’s Driving School provides you the following outline of your responsibilities. Please contact us if you have any questions.
You, the client, are responsible for your PA Learner’s Permit.
Please review all of the information on your PA Learner’s Permit for accuracy. If you arrive at a testing center for an exam and the information on your permit is not correct the examiner will not be able to exam you.
Please review and confirm the following information for accuracy.
- Eyes/Eye Color
- Date of Birth
- Medical Restrictions
You, the client, are responsible for knowing when you are eligible to take the exam. Eligibility requirement can be found in the PA Driver’s Manual; please call us if you have questions regarding these requirements.
You, the client, are to
- Conduct yourself appropriately in order to ensure effective service and instruction.
- Demonstrate appropriate social conduct in order to ensure a welcoming and safe environment.
- Participate and follow through with recommendations from your coach and/or examiner.
- Interact with Instructors, Examiners, and Office Staff in a respectful manner.
- Promptly pay for any services you receive for which there is a fee.
- Provide all relevant information required for services requested.
We do not guarantee the use of a specific driving school vehicle for lessons or exams.
We do not guarantee the instruction of a specific instructor.
We do not guarantee the results of any exam.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Please contact us if you have any questions.