Schedule Your Exam in as Little as 48 Hours!
As a PennDOT Certified 3rd Party Testing Center we are required to follow all of the same guidelines as all state-operated Pennsylvania Driver’s License Centers.SCHEDULE NOW
- All examiners are PennDOT Certified.
- All test routes are PennDOT approved.
- Every driver’s skills test route has the same minimum required components. Parallel parking will be tested before going on the public roadway. The applicant’s skills are assessed while performing at least two right turns and at least two left turns while on the road. The applicant must also drive through and abide by at least one traffic control device, such as a stop sign or traffic signal, and one speed zone change.
- The skills test is scored according to PennDOT’s regulation point system.
- This system serves as the measure in determining whether an applicant is qualified to receive a PA Driver’s License and whether the applicant can continue building skills on their own.
PA CLASS C NON-COMMERCIAL DRIVER'S LICENSE TESTING
John’s Driving School is a PennDOT Certified 3rd Party Testing Center for the PA Class C Non-Commercial Driver’s License Skills Exam.
That means if you have your Class C Non-Commercial PA Learner’s Permit you don’t have to wait weeks for your test, based on our availability it can be as little as a 48 hour wait. Why Wait, schedule today!Learn More
SPECIALIZED DRIVER SERVICES:
- Au Pair Behind-the-Wheel Safety Evaluations
- C.A.T. Clinic (Collision Avoidance Techniques)
- Court Diversion Behind-the-Wheel Lessons
- Manual Vehicle Behind-the-Wheel Driving Lessons
- Senior Refresher Lessons & Evaluations
- Specialized instruction for students with varying abilities