01/10/2019: Request for Time off Request Form has been updated.
1st Quarter Training was a success! Thank you, to those of you who attended. The 2nd Quarter Training has been scheduled for 04/07/2019 and is listed below. Again, please remember this is a mandatory training, and it’s nice to get together!!!
As discussed during the 1st Quarter Training, below are the links to the student handouts… Please keep in mind that you should not be using any other handouts than what is provided in the JFC Driver’s Ed Manual which have been linked below.
If you have any questions, comments, concern, corrections, or additions please submit them to me, Chrystal, for review. I look forward to your feedback.
Please note: If you have not received your JFC Drivers Ed Manual, we are working on distributing them…
- JFC Time Off Request Form (Revised 01.10.2019)
- JFC Reimbursement Request Form
- Falls Twp LST Exemption Certificate
- Parallel Parking INSTRUCTOR Instructional
JFC Drivers Education Manual Revisions
- 01/08/2019 – Revision: Intersections (Page 27)
- 01/08/2019 – Revision: Accident & Damage Reporting (Page 14 and 14.1)
- 01/09/2019 – Correction: Parallel Parking Diagrams and Images (Page #20) THE PAGE NUMBER WAS CORRECTED. If you have questions please contact, Chrystal.
(also available through our resources page for students to print on their own)
- Parallel Parking Instructional w/Diagrams and Images (for students)
- What You Should Know About Taking the Pennsylvania Driver’s License Test
- Helpful Information for Parents/Guardians of Students with Learning Disabilities
- What Every Driver Should Know
- Tips for Driving in Inclement Weather
- Road Rage
- Tips to Help Drivers Avoid Deer Collisions
- Emergency Items That Should Always Be In your Trunk
- How to Change a Flat Tire
- What to do and not do if you get pulled over…
- What to do in Case of an Accident