ATTENTION: MASKS ARE MANDATORY AS PER GOV. WOLF’s ORDERS
Students & Instructors MUST wear
a mask for the entirety of each lesson.
ATTENTION: C.A.T. Clinic
(Collision Avoidance Techniques)
2020 Summer Sessions Scheduling Now
Please tell your students!!!
JULY 19th TRAINING HAS BEEN CANCELLED
If you are interested in taking lessons and it’s not your normal working day please let me know! – CMHP
ATTENTION: PennDOT – Statewide News: PennDOT Extends Expiration Dates on Driver Licenses, ID Cards, and Learner’s Permits
Harrisburg, PA – The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced today that expiration dates for driver licenses, identification cards, and learner’s permits, will be extended for Pennsylvania residents in response to statewide COVID-19 mitigation efforts.
Effective June 23, 2020, expiration dates for driver licenses, photo ID cards and learner’s permits scheduled to expire from March 16, 2020 through July 31, 2020, have been extended until July 31, 2020. These extensions are in addition to those announced on May 27, 2020.
A camera card is considered a driver’s license, so it is covered by the same terms and conditions extending other driver’s license products. Camera cards with expiration dates within this timeframe are also extended through July 31, 2020.
The following products were previously extended until June 30,2020, and will not be extended:
- Vehicle registrations of all classes which includes, but not limited to, mass transit vehicle registrations, apportioned vehicle registrations, fleet vehicle registrations, dealer plate registrations, temporary registrations and biennial farm exemption certificates scheduled to expire from March 16 through June 30, 2020.
- Safety inspections and emissions inspections scheduled to expire from March 16 through June 30, 2020.
- Persons with Disabilities parking placards scheduled to expire from March 16 through June 30, 2020.
- Dial the extension as soon you hear Meredith!
- Option 7 (Ring All)
- 500 Vicki (Splits time btwn Lower Bucks and Philadelphia)
- 401 Kelly (Located in the Fidishun Insurance Office)
- 402 Katie
- 403 Chrystal
- 404 Alyssa
- 408 Meredith
- 409 Grace
- Extension numbers are not to be given to customers
SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION
- Additionally here are the links for all of the JFC Facebook pages!!!
- John’s Driving School – Lower Bucks
- John’s Driving School – Philadelphia
- John’s Auto Tags – Lower Bucks
- John’s Auto Tags – Philadelphia
- Fidishun Insurance & Financial, Inc.
- StreetSafe Driving Academy a John’s Company
- John’s Driving School – Lancaster
- John’s Driving School – Allentown
- John’s Driving School – Reading (Sinking Spring)
- John’s Driving School – Lehighton
- John’s Driving School – Pottsville
- John’s Driving School – Doylestown
- John’s Driving School – Devon
- John’s Driving School – Hazleton
- There are 2 StreetSafe Facebook pages, only 1 of which we have access to.
- Please delete/unfollow/unlike the OLD STREET SAFE page (This page has a space between Street and Safe on the banner pic)
- Follow/Like and promote the current StreetSafe Driving Academy Facebook page! (if you need assistance with this please let me know)
INSTRUCTOR FILES and NOTES
- Time Off Request Form (Revised 10.10.2019)
- JFC Reimbursement Form (Rev 01.31.2019)
- Falls Twp LST Exemption Certificate
- Parallel Parking INSTRUCTOR Instructional
- Instructor Control Guide
- Vehicle Incident-Damage Report (Revised 07.11.2019)
- Bryn Mawr Parking Garage Directions:
- Go up to Level 2
- Once on Level 2 follow Exit signs back down to Level 1A
- Cross over to “Additional Parking” on the right
JFC Drivers Education Manual Revisions
- 01/08/2019 – Revision: Intersections (Page 27)
- 01/08/2019 – Revision: Accident & Damage Reporting (Page 14 and 14.1)
- 01/09/2019 – Correction: Parallel Parking Diagrams and Images (Page 20) THE PAGE NUMBER WAS CORRECTED. If you have questions please contact, Chrystal.
- 12/10/2019 – Addition: Court Diversion Driving Lessons (Pages 22.1 & 22.2)
- 01/02/2020 – Revision – Table of Contents for JFC Driver’s Education Instructor Handbook
(also available through our resources page for students to print on their own)
- Parallel Parking Instructional w/Diagrams and Images (for students)
- What You Should Know About Taking the Pennsylvania Driver’s License Test
- Helpful Information for Parents/Guardians of Students with Learning Disabilities
- What Every Driver Should Know
- Tips for Driving in Inclement Weather
- Road Rage
- Tips to Help Drivers Avoid Deer Collisions
- Emergency Items That Should Always Be In your Trunk
- How to Change a Flat Tire
- What to do and not do if you get pulled over…
- What to do in Case of an Accident