Statement from owner:
Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 4:40 PM
From: Jason Fidishun <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I hope that you and your family are well. As the COVID-19 situation continues to change we must also. The Governor has recently issued a Stay at Home order for Philadelphia and surrounding counties, as well as two others that go into effect tonight. With this information, I have made the decision to cancel all lessons and testing until 05/01/2020. We may be back to work sooner, however cancelling appointments until 05/01/2020 allows us to stop canceling and rescheduling lessons and tests again and again as the situation evolves. This will also allow us to restructure the schedule to its maximum availability.
We are advising clients that as soon as we are allowed to work and to commence business operations safely we will call to reschedule their appointments.
We will keep you posted and let you know as soon as we know, when we can all return to work, hopefully sooner rather than later this applies to the Auto Tags and Insurance people as well.
I know these are trying times for all of us and believe we will be stronger than ever when this is over. As always if you have any questions please let me know.
ATTENTION: MANDATORY TRAINING SCHEDULED FOR 04/05/2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
An email will be sent out the following week with updates. Please notify Chrystal of anything you want addressed. We are sorry for any inconvenience…
STUDENT EVALUATION PROCESSING SCREEN
1. Student name, appointment date, and time are now visible on the evaluation processing screen!
2. Character Count of Evaluation Office Notes has been increased to 1000, matching the character count of Instructor Notes to Students!
LOWER BUCKS DRIVER’S ED VEHICLE KEYS
Due to the rearrangement of the Lower Bucks Administrative Offices, Driver’s Ed vehicle keys will be permanently housed in the Break-room as of 03/16/2020.
Great Job Mitch!
- Dial the extension as soon you hear Meredith!
- Option 7 (Ring All)
- 500 Vicki (Splits time btwn Lower Bucks and Philadelphia)
- 401 Kelly (Located in the Fidishun Insurance Office)
- 402 Katie
- 403 Chrystal
- 404 Alyssa
- 408 Meredith
- 409 Grace
- Extension numbers are not to be given to customers
SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION
- Additionally here are the links for all of the JFC Facebook pages!!!
- John’s Driving School – Lower Bucks
- John’s Driving School – Philadelphia
- John’s Auto Tags – Lower Bucks
- John’s Auto Tags – Philadelphia
- Fidishun Insurance & Financial, Inc.
- StreetSafe Driving Academy a John’s Company
- John’s Driving School – Lancaster
- John’s Driving School – Allentown
- John’s Driving School – Reading (Sinking Spring)
- John’s Driving School – Lehighton
- John’s Driving School – Pottsville
- John’s Driving School – Doylestown
- John’s Driving School – Devon
- John’s Driving School – Hazleton
- There are 2 StreetSafe Facebook pages, only 1 of which we have access to.
- Please delete/unfollow/unlike the OLD STREET SAFE page (This page has a space between Street and Safe on the banner pic)
- Follow/Like and promote the current StreetSafe Driving Academy Facebook page! (if you need assistance with this please let me know)
INSTRUCTOR FILES and NOTES
- Time Off Request Form (Revised 10.10.2019)
- JFC Reimbursement Form (Rev 01.31.2019)
- Falls Twp LST Exemption Certificate
- Parallel Parking INSTRUCTOR Instructional
- Instructor Control Guide
- Vehicle Incident-Damage Report (Revised 07.11.2019)
- Bryn Mawr Parking Garage Directions:
- Go up to Level 2
- Once on Level 2 follow Exit signs back down to Level 1A
- Cross over to “Additional Parking” on the right
JFC Drivers Education Manual Revisions
- 01/08/2019 – Revision: Intersections (Page 27)
- 01/08/2019 – Revision: Accident & Damage Reporting (Page 14 and 14.1)
- 01/09/2019 – Correction: Parallel Parking Diagrams and Images (Page 20) THE PAGE NUMBER WAS CORRECTED. If you have questions please contact, Chrystal.
- 12/10/2019 – Addition: Court Diversion Driving Lessons (Pages 22.1 & 22.2)
- 01/02/2020 – Revision – Table of Contents for JFC Driver’s Education Instructor Handbook
(also available through our resources page for students to print on their own)
- Parallel Parking Instructional w/Diagrams and Images (for students)
- What You Should Know About Taking the Pennsylvania Driver’s License Test
- Helpful Information for Parents/Guardians of Students with Learning Disabilities
- What Every Driver Should Know
- Tips for Driving in Inclement Weather
- Road Rage
- Tips to Help Drivers Avoid Deer Collisions
- Emergency Items That Should Always Be In your Trunk
- How to Change a Flat Tire
- What to do and not do if you get pulled over…
- What to do in Case of an Accident