As a PA Department of Health accredited continuing education sponsor our Emergency Medical Services Vehicle Operator (EMSVO) Continuing Education Course meets the state standard needed to provide EMS vehicle operators with the continuing education credits needed to renew their certification.Request A Quote
Certified Driver’s Education for organizations and first responders.
EMS operators must successfully complete 3 continuing education credits if the registration is on a 3-year cycle and 2 continuing education credits if the registration is on a 2-year cycle in subjects related to the scope of practice of an EMSVO regarding effective driving of a ground EMS vehicle.
If you operators hold certification as an EMR, EMT, AEMT, Paramedic, PHRN, PHPE, or PHP the continuing education for EMSVO is in addition to the continuing education needed for the EMS provider certification.
The Pennsylvania Department of Health requires that all EMS operators take a DOH-approved course prior to operating an emergency services vehicle.
SPECIALIZED DRIVER SERVICES:
- Au Pair Behind-the-Wheel Safety Evaluations
- C.A.T. Clinic (Collision Avoidance Techniques)
- Court Diversion Behind-the-Wheel Lessons
- Manual Vehicle Behind-the-Wheel Driving Lessons
- Senior Refresher Lessons & Evaluations
- Specialized instruction for students with varying abilities