Our Pennsylvania Department of Education approved 30 Hour Online Driver’s Education: PA Novice Driver’s Ed S.P.I.D.E.R. Course for new drivers is an online self-study powered by S.P.I.D.E.R., a propriety method developed by the world’s top behavioral and driving experts to give you a simple set of tools that will help make safer choices to avoid collision.Packages & Rates
Online Defensive Driver’s Education at home!
Just as spiders skillfully and anticipatorily weave their webs to trap prey and deter predators, using the S.P.I.D.E.R. Method™ means to:
Scan your surroundings actively.
Predict potential hazards.
Identify risks in real-time.
Decide the best course of action.
Execute your decision effectively.
Review the outcome and adapt accordingly.
Once enrolled, students can access the course, anytime, anywhere, and complete it at their own pace.
Upon completion of the 30 Hour Online Driver’s Education Course a certificate of completion is sent via email, which in combination with the completion of our 6 Hour Certified Behind-the-Wheel Defensive Driver’s Education Course, may qualify the new driver for a new driver discount through many insurance carriers until the driver is 21 years of age.
The Online Driver’s Education: PA Novice Driver’s Ed S.P.I.D.E.R. Course consists of 13 interactive chapters:
- Pennsylvania Laws and Regulations
- Traffic Laws Related to Safe Driving
- Traffic Laws Related to Speed
- Laws that Relate to Responsible Use of a Vehicle
- Knowledge of Vehicle Operations
- Basic Driving Skills
- Perceptual Skills Development
- Decision-Making on the Road
- Distracted Drivers
- Driving Conditions
- Influences Upon Driver Performance
- Final Exam/Assessment
The PA Novice Driver’s Ed S.P.I.D.E.R. Online Course is approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and is structured to meet the requirements of the Department. The 13 Chapter/30 Hour Course must be completed within 1 year from date of registration. Students must complete each chapter to advance to the next and are limited to 2 hours per day. Upon course completion and passing the final exam/assessment a Certificate of Completion will be issued directly to you!
Please note the fee for this course is non-refundable.
SPECIALIZED DRIVER SERVICES:
- Au Pair Behind-the-Wheel Safety Evaluations
- C.A.T. Clinic (Collision Avoidance Techniques)
- Court Diversion Behind-the-Wheel Lessons
- Senior Refresher Lessons & Evaluations
- Specialized instruction for students with varying abilities