Attn: PennDOT has recently updated their website.
Several of the links from our website
to PennDOT’s website have changed.
We are in the process of correcting these links.
If you need any assistance please call our office!
- How to Obtain Your Pennsylvania’s Driver’s License
- What to Expect While Taking Your Driving Lessons
- Pennsylvania Driver’s License Manual Complete with Sample Test Questions
- Pennsylvania Driving Permit Forms
- DL-59 “Cinderella to Regular License Status” – Application to change from a Junior Driver’s License to a Regular Non-Commercial License
- DL-180 “Physical Form” – Non-Commercial Learner’s
- DL-180C “65 Hour Certification Form” – Parent or Guardian Certificate Form
- DL-31 “Learner’s Permit Application to Renew/Replace/Change/Correct” (DL-901 may also be used)
- Guide to Obtaining a Pennsylvania Junior Learner’s Permit and Junior Driver’s License
- What You Need To Know About Pennsylvania’s Young Driver Law
- The Parent’s Supervised Driving Program
- Schedule Your Test Online with PennDot (if we are not taking you)
- Information You Should Know About Taking Your Pennsylvania State Driver’s License Test
- How to Parallel Park
- Winter Driving Tips for the Elderly
- Bucks County’s Scenic Driving Tours
- Crash and Accident Report Forms in PA